Personal data protection policy
The purpose of the Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter: the Policy) is to acquaint Users with the purposes and basis of personal data processing by 100kvadratov d.o.o., Rošpoh-del 39a, 2351 Kamnica (hereinafter: 100kvadratov) and the rights of Users in this area.
The controller of personal data is the company 100kvadratov d.o.o., Rošpoh-del 39a, 2351 Kamnica.
The purpose of processing personal data is to inform about the current offer, adjusted to the individual's user settings and to display the offer and advertising messages according to the individual's user settings. Where the purpose of the use of personal data is different, this is explicitly stated, and the explicit consent of the User is also required.
Data processing is based on the consent given by the User to 100kvadratov.
The data subject may withdraw his / her consent at any time in the user profile settings or by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
100kvadratov may, if this is in accordance with the purpose for which personal data are processed under EU law and Slovenian legislation, provide personal data of Users:
- persons who perform individual processing tasks for 100kvadratov, such as data storage, data analytics, maintenance and development of software solutions, when these tasks include the processing of personal data to the necessary extent, and
- persons who provide sales and marketing services for 100kvadratov, to the extent that such tasks are within the scope of the purposes and bases defined in this Policy.
- Personal data is processed for as long as necessary for the purposes as described in this Policy.
100Square ensures that Users exercise their rights without undue delay and in any case within one month of receiving the request. 100kvadratov can be extended by a maximum of two additional months, taking into account the complexity and number of requirements. If the 100kvadratov extension is extended, it shall notify the User of any such extension within one month of receiving the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
100kvadratov accepts requests regarding the rights of the User at the e-mail address email@example.com.
100kvadratov provides Users with the following rights regarding the processing of personal data:
- right of access to data: The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation or processing of personal data from 100kvadratov and, where applicable, access to personal data and additional information related to the processing of personal data.
- right of rectification: The data subject has the right to obtain 100kvadratov to correct inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay.
- right of erasure: The data subject has the right to have 100kvadratov of personal data deleted without undue delay.
- the right to restrict the processing: The data subject has the right to have the processing of his personal data restricted.
- right to data portability: The data subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form.
- right of objection: The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time on grounds related to his or her special situation.
- The user can send a possible complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, each User to whom personal data relate has the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner if he / she considers that the processing of personal data in relation to him / her violates Slovenian or EU regulations in the field of personal data protection.
This Policy is published on www.mojikvadrati.com and enters into force on 25 May 2018.