Terms and conditions
- The provider is the company 100kvadratov d.o.o ..
- The provider is the company 100kvadratov d.o.o.
- The user is a user of the website http://mojikvadrati.com and / or individual services accessible through the website http://mojikvadrati.com
- The website is the provider's website, available at http://mojikvadrati.com.
- A service is any service whose use the provider allows users through a website.
Rights and obligations
- The provider independently determines the offer and conditions for the provision of services and everything else related to the website.
- The user is obliged to use the website and services in accordance with these terms and applicable regulations and in a manner and content that is consistent with the purpose for which the provider provides the website and services. In the event of any violation of these terms (such as abuse of the website and / or service, violation of point 8 of these terms), the user - violator is liable to the provider and third parties for all damages.
- The user is obliged to use the website and services exclusively for non-commercial purposes. The use of the website and services to download malicious programs (such as viruses), as well as any other misuse of the website and services is prohibited. The user is liable to the provider for any damage caused to the provider if the user uses the website and / or services for commercial purposes or if the website and / or services are used to download malicious programs, as well as if the website and / or services are abused in any way. another way.
- The provider allows its users to use the services of third parties to the extent and under the conditions set by these third parties. The provider is not responsible for the content, quality, conditions and compliance (performance) of third party services with applicable regulations, but only provides a connection to third party services.
- Trademarks, logos and images published on the website are protected and owned by their owners. The provider also uses third party trademarks and logos on the website, but only for the purpose of visualizing these third parties. The provider does not own the trademarks and logos of these third parties.
- The provider makes every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date content on the website, but is not responsible for any inaccuracies and out-of-date content published. The provider is also not liable to users for any unavailability of the website and services, for disruptions in access to the website and services, for disruptions in the use of the website and services, for poor quality of the website and services and for any other error on and in connection with website and services. Users use the content at their own risk.
- As a rule, the website is accessible 24 hours a day, every day of the year. The provider reserves the right to short interruptions in the operation of the website due to technical reasons of maintenance and replacement of equipment. For maintenance-related reasons, the provider also reserves the right to prolonged suspensions of access to the website. The provider does not guarantee access to the website in the event of any outages in the network of route providers or any outages, errors, other technical disturbances or interruptions of third parties (for example, power supply, ...) and force majeure.
- The provider does not take responsibility for:
- non-functioning of an individual service due to ignorance of the use of the service;
- non-functioning of an individual service due to a failure of the network of contractual partners, power outage or other technical disturbances that could temporarily interfere with the use of the service;
- any undesirable consequences that the user would suffer as a result of using an individual service.
- The provider strives to ensure the confidentiality and security of data within the use of the website and / or services and within its technical capabilities. For possible intrusions into the data of the website or. the service provider is not responsible.
- If the user abuses the website and / or the service by unauthorized interference with the rights of third parties, the provider is not liable to the third party for such conduct of the user. In no event shall the Bidder, its employees, external collaborators and business partners be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damage caused as follows:
- For personal injury and health consequences of any nature, related indirectly or directly by viewing or using the Website.
- For unauthorized use of servers and server systems and thus endangering the personal information of users or all stored information.
- For any interruption of downloads from or to the Website.
- For bugs in program code, viruses, Trojan horses or the like.The service provider reserves the right to store information on the user's computer in the form of a cookie or similar file, the purpose of which is to adapt the website to the wishes and needs of users. The user can disable cookies at will. If the user disables cookies, certain functionalities of the website will be available only in a truncated form.
- The provider also collects and stores some technical data, search data and IP address of the user from users who have not registered. However, there is no way to identify or collect personal information about people hiding behind that information or people using the hardware.
- The user bears all costs related to the use of websites and / or services and / or services of third parties, which are accessible through the provider's website.
- The user who enters the advertisement via the website and registers agrees that the provider stores the entered data and uses it to display the advertisement to other users and for other purposes, e.g. for statistical and marketing purposes. The user who enters the advertisement via the website guarantees that the entered data is true. The provider does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the data.
- It is considered that the user agrees to these conditions by first using the website.
- The provider may change these conditions and the rest of the website in accordance with its decision and applicable regulations.
- The provider will inform users about changes in the conditions in the usual reliable way (by posting on the website).
- The user is considered to agree to the changes to the terms and conditions within the website if he continues to use the website after the publication of the changes.
- The subject conditions enter into force on 25 May 2018.
- Additional information regarding the use of the website is available to users at the e-mail address email@example.com
Ljubljana, May 20, 2018